One of the most convenient and healthiest ways to make popcorn at home is in your microwave oven as no oil or butter is required. However, the heat created when the popcorn ‘pops’ can melt many plastic bowls. The M-Cuisine popcorn maker solves this problem as it has a silicone insert in its base that can withstand the high temperatures involved. It also features a perforated lid that allows you to shake out any unpopped corns that might be present after cooking. The spherical design allows any added flavorings to be evenly distributed and it makes the perfect serving and sharing the bowl.
- Microwave popcorn maker with kernel-filtering lid
- Cook, filter and serve popcorn in one
- Turn and shake to remove unpopped kernels*
- Round shape aides even flavoring of popcorn
- Heat-resistant silicone kernel holder with fill guide
- Serve straight to the table
- Suitable for microwave ovens with an internal height > 19 cm (7½ inches)