FREE Standard Delivery
Free Standard Delivery Over £40
(UK Mainland Only)
Standard Delivery is FREE if you spend over £40.00. Your order will be sent using the Standard Delivery service. You can still choose Express Delivery at checkout if you want it delivered sooner.
In most cases, we dispatch by the next working day and you receive the delivery within 5 working days after placing your order. We will notify you when we have dispatched your order. In rare circumstances, the product may not be stored in our warehouse and we need an additional day to bring the product from one of our stores.
Please note that the premium cost is for the delivery date - irrespective of the courier service being used. Depending on the availability of courier services at our warehouse in the evening and whether the next day is a working day or not, we may sometimes dispatch your order with Royal Mail 48hr Tracked on the same day, which ensures that you receive your order the day after tomorrow. We will notify you when we have dispatched your order.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Please note that Weekends and Bank holidays are non-working days. For example., if you order on Friday afternoon and choose Express Delivery, we will dispatch your order on Monday and you will receive your order on Tuesday.
We are reliant on our couriers to deliver parcels within the time frame that they promise. We also rely on them to maintain good communication with us about the status of a delivery. In exceptional circumstances where services are affected, we may be unable to fulfil your delivery in accordance with the terms outlined here. In such circumstances, we will contact you as soon as we possibly can to keep you informed. Please don't hesitate to call us on 0208 810 5249 if your order hasn't reached you in time.
Not received your item?
If you haven’t received your order within the expected number of days, please check the following first:
- Log in to your account and see the status of your order. If it is not marked as 'Dispatched', please give us a call on 0208 810 5249 (Mon to Fri: 09:30-17:30 | Sat: 09:30-16:30 or email us at email@example.com with your order number.
- If your order has already been dispatched, check that you entered the correct shipping address in your order. Please inform us about a wrong shipping address as soon as you can.
- Check if you received a note by the courier service of an attempted delivery.
Delays may occur due to the following:
- Courier services not operating at full service on holidays, severe weather and other possible unforeseen circumstances.
- In rare circumstances, we may not have a suitable item in stock despite it showing as available on our site. This can happen due to system errors, missing items, or if we find the last few items in our stock not suitable for dispatch. In such cases, we will arrange for your product to reach our warehouse as soon as possible, and it will be prepared and dispatched to you. We will keep you informed about any severe delays.
- Delays due to payment transactions (for e.g. if you card payment was unsuccessful)
Got a query?
Please do not hesitate to call us on 0208 810 5249 (Mon to Fri: 09:30-17:30 | Sat: 09:30-16:30) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help.