The Anolon Nouvelle Copper pan range from Meyer is made from hard anodised aluminum which is twice as hard as stainless steel and offers exceptional heat distribution.
This unique combination offers unmatched heat distribution and cooking performance The stainless steel handle is attached to the pan using patent pending flush rivet technology.
Double full cap copper base made from a full layer of copper sandwiched between two layers of aluminum and protected by an induction capable stainless steel encapsulate.
- Skillet Size: 30cm
- Smooth, exterior for simple clean up
- Food won’t get stuck around the rivets making the pan easier to clean
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Oven safe to 240°C, 475°F, Gas Mark 9
- Not dishwasher safe
- Approx Dimensions: 52.5cm x 36cm x 11.6cm
* Restaurant tested Dupont Autograph® 2 non-stick on the interior delivers superior performance, outstanding durability and is safe for use with metal utensils.