- The Anolon Nouvelle Copper pan range from Meyer is made from hard anodised aluminium which is twice as hard as stainless steel and offers exceptional heat distribution
- Restaurant tested Dupont Autograph® 2 non-stick on the interior delivers superior performance, outstanding durability and is safe for use with metal utensils
- Smooth, exterior for simple clean up
- Double full cap copper base made from a full layer of copper sandwiched between two layers of aluminium and protected by an induction capable stainless steel encapsulator.
- This unique combination offers unmatched heat distribution and cooking performance The stainless steel handle is attached to the pan using patent pending flush rivet technology.
- Food won’t get stuck around the rivets making the pan easier to clean
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Oven safe to 240°C, 475°F, Gas Mark 9
- Not dishwasher safe
Anolon Nouvelle Copper Base Hard Anodised Skillet Frying Pan, 30cm
Price includes FREE Delivery
Dimensions:52.5cm x 36cm x 11.6cm