The Pyrex Cook & Store range includes borosilicate glass dishes, which you can use in different ways. The vessels are durable and safe. The food is well preserved and can be heated directly in the container.
Without a handle and with straight lines, its design allows optimal storage in the freezer. They have ergonomic BPA -free lids that help keep food fresh and safe. The dishes are stackable, thus being ideal for saving space in the kitchen.
The advantages of borosilicate glass:
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°C to + 300°C
- It is resistant to thermal shocks up to 220°C (borosilicate glass dishes can be used from the freezer, at a temperature of -20°C directly in the oven, at a temperature of 200°C
- It does not retain stains and keeps the flavors or smells (you can easily switch from cooking traditional to sweet foods, without the tastes mixing)
- It is resistant to scratches
Instructions for use and recommendations:
- The products can be used in the microwave and traditional ovens, they are compatible with the dishwasher
- Do not use the products on top of the hobs of any kind
- Do not place hot dishes on cold or wet surfaces
- Do not pour cold liquids into hot pots
- Do not use sponges or abrasive solutions for cleaning
- Do not use the dishes if they are chipped
- Do not use the plastic lid in the traditional oven
- The warranty does not cover professional use or damage caused by impact or improper use