About the ASSAM Tea Glass with Stainless Steel Handle
Add a touch of elegance to your drinkware collection with this set of ASSAM Tea Glasses. Simple and stylish, drinking from a glass tea cup feels like a treat, your eyes admiring the color of your favorite beverage before its flavor hits your taste buds.
Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, these tea cups have a gently sloped design so they fit neatly and comfortably into your hand. A brushed stainless steel band circles the cup at its waist, supporting the curved handle.
Lightweight yet durable, this classic glass tea cup beautifully complements our range of ASSAM tea presses – and is equally satisfying if you fancy a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. It’s also easy to look after, lasting multiple dishwasher cycles without clouding.
- Set of elegant glass tea cups with stainless steel handle
- Made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the taste of its contents
- Stainless steel band and handle offer a stylish appearance and easy hold
- Suitable for hot and cold drinks
- Dishwasher safe
- Shatter Proof: No
- Colour: Chrome
- Capacity: 0.3L
- Dimensions: W 10.5 x H 9.8 x D 9.0cm
- Material: Stainless steel, Borosilicate glass
How it Works
- 1. Place the ASSAM tea press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface.
- 2. Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- 3. Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
- 4. Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- 5. Once your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process. Serve and savor.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. For all subsequent uses, wash and dry by hand or pop in the dishwasher.