About the ASSAM Tea Set
Savor deliciously pure tea every day courtesy of the ASSAM tea set. This charming collection pairs our innovative ASSAM tea press with two BISTRO glass mugs, making it the perfect tea gift set for the tea aficionado in your life.
Based on our French press brewing system, the ASSAM tea press is as practical as it is beautiful. Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass with a stainless steel filter, it takes precision brewing to a whole new level. The tealeaves stop infusing once the plunger has been lowered, preventing bitterness and preserving the tealeaves for another use.
Once your tea brewing ritual is complete, sit back and sip your perfectly brewed cuppa from the BISTRO glass mugs. With their clean, minimalist design, they’re the ideal addition to your drinkware collection.
- Tea gift set combining our popular ASSAM tea press with stainless steel filter, and two BISTRO glass mugs
- Innovative glass tea press with 1.0l capacity that brews tea at your preferred strength without needing to remove the infuser
- The strainer is made from durable stainless steel, capable of withstanding many years of use
- Silicone rim secures filter firmly into the teapot for precision pouring, and stays cool to the touch for safe removal
- Plastic handle provides a safe, ergonomic grip
- Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags; tea can be recycled for multiple uses
- BISTRO glass mugs made of durable, tempered glass with a 0.35l capacity
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Teapot and glasses are dishwasher safe
- Colour: Black
- Material: Stainless steel, Plastic, Borosilicate glass
How it Works
- Place the ASSAM tea press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
- Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- Once your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process.
- Serve and savor.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. The teapot and glass mugs are dishwasher safe; the glass mugs are also safe for use in the microwave..
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.