About the BEAN SET Cold Coffee Brewer
Experience stone cold satisfaction on a hot summer’s day with the BEAN SET cold coffee brewer. Based on our innovative French press system, this iced coffee maker is your ideal companion when the thermostat rises.
Refreshing and invigorating, coffee brewed with cold water teases out the most aromatic flavors from your beans. The result is a smooth, naturally sweet cuppa that’s bursting with flavor, but is less acidic and bitter than coffee brewed the traditional way.
It also stays fresher for longer, so you can leave a carafe sitting in your fridge for an instant, cooling and thirst-quenching drink whenever the need arises.
Delicious served simply over ice, your cold coffee can also be mixed with milk, syrup, ice cream or used as a base for cocktails.
- Cold coffee brewer that brews smooth, refreshing, naturally sweet coffee that’s less acidic that traditionally brewed coffee.
- Made of stainless steel, rubber, and silicone with a BPA-free, durable plastic carafe.
- Comes with two lids: a silicone lid that preserves taste and aroma while coffee is brewing, and a plunger lid.
- Innovative locking system that helps to keep coffee cold and prevents spills.
- Environmentally friendly method of brewing that doesn’t involve paper filters or plastic capsules.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Shatter Proof: No
- Colour: Shadow (Grey)
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Dimensions: W 19.0 x H 22.0 x D 12.0cm
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic, rubber, silicone
How it Works
- Place the cold coffee brewer on a flat surface and remove the plunger.
- Add coarse ground coffee – we recommend using twice your usual amount.
- Add fresh cold water and stir with a plastic spoon.
- Put the lid on, place the jug in the refrigerator, and let your coffee brew for 12 to 24 hours.
- After brewing, remove from the refrigerator, swap the lid for the plunger, and gently but firmly plunge your coffee.
- Ensure the lid is in the locked position, then pour your delicious cold brew coffee.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.