Having fun has never been so easy!
Cake, pie, flan ... To treat yourself whilst taking care of your health, Pyrex® has invented the BAKE & ENJOY range of borosilicate glass pie and cake dishes. Thanks to this ultra-healthy and resistant material, there is no transfer of odors or colours and it is possible to cut directly in the dish with no risk of scratches! As practical as it is aesthetic, the transparency of the dishes makes it possible to monitor the cooking and serve directly at the table. Result: bake... and enjoy!
- Hygienic material, resistant to scratches: you can cut directly into the dish with no risk of scratches
- Glass transparency: Ideal to check on the progress of your cooking
- Easy cleaning in the dishwasher
- Size: 25cm
- External dimensions: 25 x 25 x 3cm
- Capacity: 1.1L
- Shape: Round
- Warranty: 10 years
- Min. temperature: -40°C
- Max. temperature: 300°C
- Oven compatible: Yes
- Microwave compatible: Yes
- Freezer compatible: Yes
- Hobs compatible: No
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40°C to + 300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20°C into the oven at a temperature of 200°C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Historically the Pyrex brand has always been known for its glass products. Since then the brand has widened their product portfolio by offering a complete range of metal, ceramic, cast iron, aluminum and stainless steel products.
Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.