From oven to freezer, and vice versa, safely!
To prepare for a busy week’s meals or freeze leftovers, Pyrex® has designed COOK & FREEZE, a range of heatresistant borosilicate glass ovenware, that allows you to move from freezer to oven and oven to freezer safely. COOK & FREEZE is designed to withstand a thermal shock of up to 220°. Without handle and with straight lines, its design allows optimal storage in the freezer.
- Straight sides and smart BPA-Free lids for storing food in the fridge or refrigerator
- Nestable and stackable ideal for saving space in your cupboards et votre réfrigérateur
- Size: 25 x 19 x 8cm
- External dimensions: 25 x 19 x 8cm
- Capacity : 2.6L
- Shape: Rectangular
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Warranty: 10 years
- Min. temperature: -40°C
- Max. temperature: 300°C
- Oven compatible: Yes
- Microwave compatible: Yes
- Freezer compatible: Yes
- Hobs compatible: No
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40 °C to + 300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20°C into the oven at a temperature of 200°C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.