The essentials of cooking!
In everyday life, you need the right tools, simple, adapted to each recipe, the «good basics» in a way. In the Pyrex® ESSENTIAL range, Pyrex® has brought together all the dishes you need in your everyday kitchen: versatile and ultra-resistant borosilicate glass dishes and casseroles that have made Pyrex® famous for over 100 years! Result: easy, fast, healthy, the ideal kitchen equipment to have.
- Side handles: help make the casserole easier to hold when taking out of the oven, even with potholders or oven gloves.
- Non porous material, glass does not retain flavours. Switch between sweet and savoury dishes easily without any lingering tastes.
- Ideal for stews and slow cooking, preserving the quality of your ingredients. Brown and roast without burning or simmer or steam. Successful results every time!
- External dimensions: 37 x 22 x 14cm
- Capacity: Base 4.3L + Lid 2.2L
- Shape: Rectangular
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Warranty: 10 years
- Min. temperature: -40°C
- Max. temperature: 300°C
- Oven compatible: Yes
- Microwave compatible: Yes
- Freezer compatible: Yes
- Hobs compatible: No
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40°C to + 300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of -20°C into the oven at a temperature of 200°C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922. In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.