For dishes as beautiful as they are delicious, Pyrex® has created the Pyrex® INSPIRATION range. Oven dishes with a unique and clean design, which combine contemporary elegance with the strength of Borosilicate Pyrex® glass. Result: controlled cooking, perfect presentation at table, effect guaranteed!
- Deep sides: less likely for food to spill over in the oven whilst cooking
- Integrated handles for a more contemporary design and optimal storing in your kitchen cupboards
- The ideal dish for cooking in the oven and serving to the table
- Size: 33 x 22 x 7cm
- External dimensions: 33 x 22 x 7cm
- Capacity: 3.2L
- Shape: Rectangular
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Warranty: 10 years
- Min. temperature: -40°C
- Max. temperature: 300°C
- Oven compatible: Yes
- Microwave compatible: Yes
- Freezer compatible: Yes
- Hobs compatible: No
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40°C to +300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of -20°C into the oven at a temperature of 200°C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe.
Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.