For an irresistibly generous cuisine!
Roasted chicken, gratin, leg of lamb ... for generous family cooking, the Pyrex® IRRESISTIBLE range is ideal. Deep borosilicate glass dishes, ultra resistant, and practical thanks to their large integrated handles.
Result: an ergonomic dish to satisfy the taste buds of the whole family!
- Deep sides: less likely for food to spill over in the oven whilst cooking
- Large handles: easy to grasp when taking out of oven, even with oven gloves
- Microwave safe
- Size: 35 x 24cm
- External dimensions: 35 x 24 x 6cm
- Capacity: 2.8L
- Shape: Oval
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Warranty: 10 years
- Min. temperature: -40°C
- Max. temperature: 300°C
- Oven compatible: Yes
- Microwave compatible: Yes
- Freezer compatible: Yes
- Hobs compatible: No
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40°C to +300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of -20°C into the oven at a temperature of 200°C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Historically the Pyrex brand has always been known for its glass products. Since then the brand has widened their product portfolio by offering a complete range of metal, ceramic, cast iron, aluminum, and stainless steel products.
Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.