Good food depends above all on good preparation!
To simplify this all-important step, Pyrex® has equipped its 1L measuring jug with an ultra practical lid. Its integrated sieve with 3 positions allows slow or quick flow of the liquid and also to close the measuring jug to conserve the preparations.
Result: measured service and perfect control over preparations!
- Easily-visible measuring scale et suivi du dosage
- Ideal to store in the refrigerator and freezer
- Plastic lids BPA free
- Size: 1.0L
- External dimensions: 28 x 27 x 5cm
- Capacity: 1.0L
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Warranty: 10 years
- Min. temperature: -40°C
- Max. temperature: 300°C
- Oven compatible: Yes
- Microwave compatible: Yes
- Freezer compatible: Yes
- Hobs compatible: No
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40°C to +300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of -20°C into the oven at a temperature of 200°C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Historically the Pyrex brand has always been known for its glass products. Since then the brand has widened their product portfolio by offering a complete range of metal, ceramic, cast iron, aluminum, and stainless steel products.
Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.